1. Web site owner identity
According to Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on information society and e-commerce services we inform you that the owner of www.be-up.es is BE UP, S.L., Tax ID no. B86128568.
Address: C/ Gustavo Fernández Balbuena, 11, 28002 Madrid
2. General conditions of use of this website
Access to this website gives you the status of “User”, implying your express and unreserved acceptance of the general conditions that are published in firstname.lastname@example.org at the time you access the website. Therefore, the User must read these general conditions of use each time they intend to access and use the services provided through this website, as they may be modified.
2.1. Subject matter and scope
The present general conditions of use, regulate the access, navigation and use of www.be-up.es as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.
2.2. Conditions of access and use of services
- At all times, the User must make a lawful use of the services of this website, in accordance with these general conditions, as well as the practices generally accepted on the Internet.
- The User guarantees that all the information provided through the forms included in this website is lawful, real, accurate, truthful and updated. It will be the sole responsibility of the User to immediately inform BE UP, S.L. of any modification that may occur in the information provided.
- The User will refrain from: introducing viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters with the purpose of damaging or altering the computer systems of this website; hinder the access of other users through the massive consumption of resources; capture data included in this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make available to third parties the contents included in this website; perform actions through the services included in this website that may damage intellectual property, rights to honor, the image and personal privacy of third parties; carry out actions of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
3. Industrial and intellectual property rights
BE UP, S.L. is the holder of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements that make up www.be-up.es, including the brand, trade name or distinctive sign. In particular, but not limited to, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained in the website are protected by copyright.
In no case the access or navigation in www.be-up.es implies resignation, transmission or total or partial license of BE UP, S.L. for personal use to the User on their intellectual and industrial property rights.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, marketing, transformation, reuse, public communication and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of www.be-up.es without express authorization in writing from BE UP, S.L. constitutes an infringement of its intellectual and / or industrial property rights.
4. System of liabilities and guarantees
BE UP, S.L. declares to have adopted both technical and organizational measures, which, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of the web, as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components. However, cannot be held responsible for:
- The continuity and availability of the contents and services collected in www.be-up.es.
- The absence of errors in said contents or the correction of any defect that may occur.
- The absence of viruses and / or other harmful components in www.be-up.es.
- The impregnability of the security measures that have been adopted, the damages caused by any person that violates the security systems of www.be-up.es.
The User will be the only responsible before third parties, of any communication sent personally or in his name to www.be-up.es as well as the illegitimate use of the contents and services contained in this web.
BE UP, S.L. does not assume any responsibility for the links to other web pages appearing in www.be-up.es since it does not have any type of control over them, being its purpose to inform the User of other sources of information, so that the User accesses the content under his exclusive responsibility and under the conditions of use that govern in them.
BE UP, S.L. is not responsible for the use that Users may make of the content and services included in its website. As a result, it does not guarantee that the use that Users may make of the contents and services referred to, comply with these general conditions of use, or that they do so diligently.
5. Duration and modification
BE UP, S.L. reserves the right to modify, in whole or in part, these general conditions of access by publishing the changes in www.be-up.es. It may also carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on the website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided, and the way in which they are presented or located. As a result, the general conditions that are published at the moment in which the User accesses www.be-up.es will be understood as valid. Therefore, the User must periodically read the said conditions of use.
Irrespective of the provisions of the particular conditions, BE UP, S.L. may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without notice, access to the contents of the page, with no possibility for the user to demand compensation.
6. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
The relationships established between BE UP, S.L. and the User will be governed by the provisions of current regulations regarding the applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction. However, for those cases in which the regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, BE UP, S.L. and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Bilbao.